Sunday, March 28, 2010

12 Choices _ 12 Questions

The Character Choices

1. The no-victim choice - don't let your pass eat your future.
Do I accept total responsibility for my success ?
2. The commitment choice - be passionate enough to succeed.
Am I committed to paying the price of success ?
3. The values choice - choose the right enemies.
Do I accept that there will be enemies who oppose my values ?
4. The integrity choice - do the right thing.
Will my success be accomplished without a sacrifice of my integrity ?

The Action Choices
5.The do-something choice - don't vacation on Someday Isle.
Will I attack complacency and do something daily toward success?
6. The persistence choice - learn from failure.
Will I hang in there, beyond failure,long enough to achieve success?
7. The attitude choice - take the enthusiastic approach.
Will I take a positive approach to the unexpected twists and turns of life ?
8. The adversity choice - conquer difficult times.
Will I attack adversity , regardless of what happens along the way ?

The Investment Choices
9. The relationship choice - connect with success.
Will I invest time in building positive relationships ?
10. The criticism choice - embrace tough learning.
Do I accept criticism as valuable feedback ?
11. The reality choice - face the truth.
Am I true to myself and all those around me ?
12. The legacy choice - give your gift.
Do I share the gift of my experience and knowledge with others ?

From the book of "Monday Morning Choices" by David Cottrell.

ဧကရီ

No comments:

Post a Comment